- Completes the three Pioneer Achievement Awards
- Gains one GB Award while in the Pioneer Unit
- Completes the Preliminary Leadership Course and one Advanced Leadership Training Course.
- 6 months “In Company” service (eg care of games equipment, help set up – clear away, birthdays card distribution, operation of audio/visual equipment.)
Successful assessment by an interview Panel. The Panel members consider a confidential report on the Applicant from her Captain and Chaplain/Minister and then assess the girl on her work done in Brigade and on her attitude to the whole of life. The interview panel then make an endorsement of her attitude, commitment and willingness to serve others.
The Application is then endorsed at both the State and National levels.
Girls’ Brigade Australia encourages Companies to learn about other Girls’ Brigade Companies in other countries of the world. A special award is offered for each Fellowship.
- Africa – Green
- American/Caribbean – Pale Blue
- Asia – Maroon
- Europe – White
- Pacific – Blue